My motivating belief is that each and every one of us is created unique and special by God.
My passion is that we are all released into the full potential of that uniqueness.
Clare’s competency is built on the following training, skills and experience:
- Fully trained and qualified Life and Business Coach. Trained by The Life Coaching Academy – an accredited training organisation with International Coaches Federation.
- Fully qualified MBTI ® Practitioner through New Zealand Assoc. Psychological Type
- Trained in Intentional Leadership by Dr. Jane Kise
- Counsellor training specialising in Grief Support, and Relationship Enrichment
- Strategic Planning – trained with Planz Work.
- Registered General and Obstetric Nurse.
- NZAPT Board Member 2005 – 2012
- Personal strengths of warmth, understanding and the ability to see options and achieve them.
- Life experience as a mother, grandmother, Church leader and community worker.
- Increasingly Clare has gained experience working abroad and with other cultures. As well as New Zealand, she has worked in England, the U.S.A., Switzerland, Australia, and Guyana. She has also worked widely with people from other cultural backgrounds and experiences.